Search This Blog

Consultation Charges

Consultation Charges
Services and Charges

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dreams About Sun and Saturn Gods and What They Advised Me By Rama Kishore Somanchi

Every object in the universe has a subtle world. The positive and negative forces are present within the subtle world. When we interact with subtle worlds we interact with the forces with in them. If the resultant of two objects is positive then it will be a stable one, Otherwise it will collapse. We can easily interact with the subtle worlds of those who are nearer to us. Karmic equation also plays an important role here.
But it will be tough when we try to interact with those of Higher Gods. Only after passing through some painful tests one can connect with Higher one. In that test one has to overcome all negative forces. When this happens the individual soul becomes divine and can interact with those of Higher Gods. This fusion will bring some spectacular spiritual experience.
I had one such experience when i was invoking Gods Sun and Saturn. It came in the form of a dream. In the dream, I was with Lord Saturn and He accompanied me to a riverbank. We both have to cross to the other side of the river. There is a boat waiting for us and Lord sun was boater. Both Sun and Saturn Gods were wearing white clothes. Lord Sun invited us to join the boat and Lord Saturn started to row the boat using a long bamboo stick. As he started to push the bamboo stick deep into the water He felt the river was little bit deep this time. He told Sun God that last time when He crossed this river it was not that deep. And we three reached the other side of the river and the dream ended.
Interpretation of this dream says that both Sun and Saturn Gods are here to help me to overcome any obstacles. Their cooperation in dreams to cross me over to other side says that a useful adjustment between these two happened to change my fortune. Saturn referring to the depth of the river says that my present knowledge about Gods is deeper than from my past.
I was passing through Saturn period when I had this dream. I was suffering with acid reflux problems. Once I started performing rituals to these two Gods I got over my acidity problems, As Sun rules over the stomach, Offering food to Sun helped me overcome my suffering. While Saturn slows down everything, Offering food to Him speed ed up my day- to- day works.