Lord Hanuman being blessed by Sita ji on Asht sidhhis and Nav nidhis.
Asht sidhhi nav nidhi ke data.
Ais bar deen Janaki Mata.
( from Hanumaan chalisa)
- mahapadma "great lotus flower" (Gaja Mukta)
- padma "lotus flower" (Nag Mani)
- shankha "conch" (Nine Gems)
- makara "dolphin or crocodile" (Paras Linga)
- kachchhapa "tortoise" (Maha Mani)
- mukunda "a particular precious stone" (Srivardhana Mani)
- kunda "jasmine" (Raja Mani)
- nila "sapphire" (Mahabandhana Mani)
- kharva "dwarf" (Billi ka Jer)
- padma (lake in Himalaya with minerals and jewels)
- mahapadma (lake double the size of padma in Himalaya with minerals and jewels)
- makara (Synonym of Padmini, black antimony)
- nila (Antimony)
- mukunda (cinnabar, or quicksilver)
- kunda (arsenic)
- kharva (cups or vessels baked in fire)
- kachchhapa (tortoise or turtle shell)
- sankha (conch shell)