Astrology of breast cancer.
Breast cancer is the development of cancer from breast tissue.Signs of breast cancer may include a lump in the breast, a change in breast shape, dimpling of the skin, fluid coming from the nipple, or a red scaly patch of skin. In those with distant spread of the disease, there may be bone pain, swollen lymph nodes, shortness of breath, or yellow skin.
Risk factors for developing breast cancer include obesity, lack of physical exercise, drinking alcohol, hormone replacement therapy during menopause, ionizing radiation, early age at first menstruation, and having children late or not at all About 5–10% of cases are due to genes inherited from a person's parents, including BRCA1 and BRCA2 among others. Breast cancer most commonly develops in cells from the lining ofmilk ducts and the lobules that supply the ducts with milk. Cancers developing from the ducts are known as ductal carcinomas, while those developing from lobules are known as lobular carcinomas In addition, there are more than 18 other sub-types of breast cancer. Some cancers develop from pre-invasive lesions such as ductal carcinoma in situ. The diagnosis of breast cancer is confirmed by taking a biopsy of the concerning lump. Once the diagnosis is made, further tests are done to determine if the cancer has spread beyond the breast and which treatments it may respond to.
Cancer combinations-- Look out for combined influence of two or more indicators signified below.
- Conjunction/ aspect of Sat on moon or venus.
- Saturn and mars aspect or vice versa
- Malefic lord of 6th in ,6th,8th 10th or 12th.
- Lord of 6th in 6th ,8th 1oth and 12th.
- Jupiters aspect on waning moon .
- Weak benifics trigger- Vata dasha diseases like cancer.
- Venus or moon in Rahu ,ketu axis aspected by saturn ,mars or jupiter.
- Planet moon ruling the lymphatic system and venus as ruler of some other body fluids not in moons purview if in malefic aspect ,badly placed often act as catalysts.
- Maha dasha or antar of Rahu .
- Moon in nakshtra of saturn or other malefics.( malefic dasha operaat birth
- According to Indian astrology following are the indicators of Lympatic System:
- The Chandra (Chandra (Moon)).
- The Karka rashi (Cancer sign).
- The Mina rashi (Pieces sign).
- The 4th house rules lymphatic system.
Cancer the dreaded killer disease,what causes it ?which planetary combinations are responsible?
- Jupiter stands for expansion here it helps expand the diseased cells in cancer its called jeeva in nadi texts and is a vital body force.
- Mercury - rules the endocrine and nervous system ,being a significator of all three vata,pitta and kapha it denotes immunity.
- Saturn-- denotes chronic ,degenerative and wasting diseases.
- Mars- Denotes Acute diseases and surgery.
- Rahu- Radiation,posions and difficult to diagnose diseases ,it is significator of poisons and viruses.
Example chart number 1
6th lord venus in 8th under aspect from retrograde saturn ,venus is combust ,8th lord moon in ascendent conjunct ketu and under retrograde aspect of saturn,fourth house and lord under aspect of saturn,mars the significator of surgery also aspects the fourth house here mars is also lord of 12th ,hospitals and institutions.Mars also aspects moon the lord of 8th and owner of natural house 4th and sign cancer. 6th lord venus is also under aspect from jupiter from 5th house indicating expansion of cancerous cells.This chart here is a clear cut case of breast cancer.
6th lord is moon in exchange with 11th lord and under aspect from rahu which is conjunct saturn ,saturn aspects venus the 4th lord here ,8th lord mercury is combust here ,mars aspects the ascendent and 4th house ,jupiter also aspects 8th lord from its position in 6th ,here also 4th house,4th lord ,sign cancer and moon all are under malefic aspect . Both venus and moon are under aspect from saturn/rahu conjunction ,this is also a clear cut case of breast cancer.